DIFFICULTY : SIMPLE PREPTIME: 20 MINUTES SERVES: 4
Our signature Windset Farms® Salad. This medley of zesty Tango® Cherry Tomatoes, Dolce® Baby Bell Peppers and Fresco® Seedless Cucumbers combined with a fresh, tangy dressing is sure to impress!
Health Benefits of Windset Farms Cucumbers
Loading the player...Are cucumbers a superfood - improving health through diet <p>Sarah Ware, RD, <a href="https://smartfood-now.com/local/local-registered-dietician">Registered Dietician</a> and Nick Pratap, BSc, Kin, Clinical Exercise Physiologist, talks about how healthy food and exercise, including<a href="https://smartfood-now.com/the-health-benefits-of-cucumbers-smart-food-now"> cucumbers</a> can help improve overall health.</p>
Sarah Ware, RD, Registered Dietician and Nick Pratap, BSc, Kin, Clinical Exercise Physiologist, talks about how healthy food and exercise, including cucumbers can help improve overall health.
Cooking Video : Tomato Pepper Cucumber Salad
Loading the player...Windset Farms® Tomato Pepper Cucumber Salad Chef Dana Reinhardt from Windset Farms® makes Tomato Pepper Cucumber SaladChef Dana Reinhardt from Windset Farms® makes Tomato Pepper Cucumber Salad
Windset Farms : Tomato Pepper Cucumber Salad
- 3 Dolce® Baby Bell Peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Fresco® Seedless Cucumber
- 20 Tango® Cherry Tomatoes or Concerto® Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 12 Kalalmata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 heads of Symphony® Lettuce Ensemble
- 2 small shallots, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- In a medium bowl, whisk together shallots, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon, honey, fresh dill, salt and oregano. Slowly whisk in extra virgin olive oil. Whisk in the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Place vegetables and olives in a bowl and add desired amount of dressing. Serve.